Fall is known for gorgeous colors…colors in the changing leaves on the trees, colors in clothes (hello blanket scarves) and of course colors in makeup. I absolutely love seeing all of the reds, oranges and yellows everywhere! All of these amazing colors and cute fall clothes require that our makeup be on point too! Which is why everyone should know the top 5 fall makeup trends to follow for 2017.
Top 5 fall makeup trends for 2017
- Feathery Lashes – lashes on your top lash line make your eyes look bigger and make you look more awake. Hint: full bottom lashes are a thing for 2017 too!
- Bright Berry Lips – a great way to brighten up your look for chilly weather
- Smudged Eyeliner – bringing it back from the 90’s with a grunge look…not over the top grunge but still grunge
- Two-toned Shadow – combine a colorful shade on your top lid with a smokey eye on the bottom lash line
- Lip Gloss – hooray, it is making a comeback (ok, let’s be honest…I never stopped wearing it)
Ok, I said 5 trends but I’m going to give you an extra one. Blocky blue eye shadow is a trend for 2017. Ummm, I just can’t get on board with it. I have brown eyes and my momma always told me that brown eyed girls don’t wear blue eye shadow (yes, she grew up in the era when they did, but it was still a no no in her book). So, I just can’t do it! If you have brown eyes and love blue eye shadow, you rock it!!
The gorgeous girlies below are rocking some of the fall make up trends! I hope you enjoy! Fall makeup and hair looks by the super talented Tara J Beauty!!
Visit our fall makeup trends Pinterest board for more looks.